Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And the summer truely begins...

And the summer truely begins! Hence why I have been too busy to post or even remember that I have a blog! Yikes!~ Well camp officially started on Monday & I'm excited for a fun-filled summer! I have tutoring dates set up and am ready to roll! The past week my life has consisted of long walks/runs, laughter, and lots of chocolate ice cream. Yes.....I've been craving the chocolate lately haha.
A shoutout to my friend MARY, who will be coming to visit me in July. I can't wait to see her! :-) Following this post are several ones that I wished to post during the last week, but failed to! I also don't have a camera anymore....my old chunky one decided to die. SO I've been relying on my brother's camera, which he has graciously lent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment